When you visit our website, information is collected about your progress through the site. We use this information to customize and improve our content. If you do not wish information to be collected, you should delete your cookies (see instructions) and avoid further use of this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a passive data file that is stored on your computer, phone or similar device so that a given website can recognize it the next time you visit the site. Cookies cannot contain viruses or similar harmful programs. They merely help to analyses how the website is being used by the visitor.
Some cookies are placed by other parties (so-called 3rd parties) than the one in the address bar (URL) of the browser. It can be common content, but also analytics or embedded comments. This means that cookies are stored from other parties than the owner of the website.
Some cookies are only stored on your IT equipment as long as you have your browser open (session cookies). Other cookies are stored for a prolonged period (persistent cookies). When you visit a website, session cookies will be resumed while persistent cookies are typically renewed.
Is there a way I can avoid the AS3 cookies?
We hope that you will accept our cookies, as they are a great aid in improving the website, so it works optimally, based on your needs.
- Google Analytics
o Google Analytics collects information in an anonymized format. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. This is to optimize the design, usability and effectiveness of the website.
o To offer a more targeted advertising for our users and some more targeted statistics, some information is collected by HubSpot Inc.
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
o We use "social buttons" to enable our users to share and bookmark the website. The buttons are intended for third party social media, and these websites can log data about your online activities, including on this website. We encourage you to read these websites' policies for usage and privacy policies to understand how they use your data and find out how to opt out or delete such data.
o Used to gain insight into how you as a user use the website and as a feedback tool. For an improved user experience, Hotjar software is used. Hotjar allows us to measure and evaluate user activities (mouse movements, click, scroll height). For this purpose, Hotjar places cookies on the user's device and the software can store user data, for example. information about browser and operating system, time spent on the website, etc.
o 23video is a media player that allows you to play videos on the website.
Use of personal data
When you use our website, we may collect and process data in connection with:
- Delivery: Improving and supporting our online services: This includes data analyses, usage trends identification, and metrics and statistics of user access patterns and user behaviour.
- Newsletter: If you fill in an electronic form to sign up for our newsletter, we only use the data you have provided to verify that you are the owner of the stated email address and would like to receive the newsletter; to prepare a mailing list; and to analyse the use of our newsletter. Your data will only be used by us for further purposes if you have authorized such use.
- Contact form: If you use a contact form for inquiries, the information you provide in the contact form, including your contact information will be used to process the query and stored for later use in case of follow-up questions. If necessary to process your request, we need to transfer your personal data to companies in the AS3 Group. Your personal data will be stored for the period during which the request is processed.
The information is used to identify you as a user and to provide the services you have requested, such as to send a newsletter. In addition, we use the information to optimize our services and content.
- AS3 is responsible for the information collected in connection with your use of the website, use of contact forms or registration for our newsletter.
The website is owned and published by:
Hasselager Centervej 35
8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 82 10 00 00
CVR: 26 01 72 97